Pine Hills Cemetery
Back to Gallery
COVID-19 Protocols - Read More
Pine Hills Cemetery
Serving Scarborough’s diverse community since 1928, Pine Hills is lush and serene, with more than 17,500 trees and shrubs such as white ash, maple, black cherry and elm. Massey Creek meanders through the property, complementing the numerous flowerbeds, birds and other wildlife.
Ground Burial Options
- Single graves that can accommodate up to two burial containers - caskets or cremation urns - and which permit a flat marker
- Single graves adjacent to a wall, on which an inscription can be placed
- Single graves adjacent to a Memorial Rail to which a bronze marker may be attached
- Single graves which permit an upright monument
- Larger lots of two or more graves that permits an upright monument
- A landscaped columbarium with bronze-fronted niches
- Cremation burial options, including curb urn spaces and arbor niches
- Urn spaces within several featured areas
- Scattering ashes in one of the memorial scattering areas, along the nature walk or within the herb and wildflower garden, where Canadian artist Gordon Becker’s three Douglas-fir “totems” hold small memorial plaques
- Placing ashes in a cremation ossuary
Crypt Entombment Options
Our elegant Mausoleum of the Risen Christ is a state-of-the-art facility located just inside the Kennedy Road gates. It offers single, companion and tandem crypts.
Pine Hills is also home to a stunning veterans’ section, the largest in Canada dedicated to Canadian and Allied veterans and their spouses. In recognition of veterans’ service to their country, the costs of interment rights in this section are reduced.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday to Saturday
We are closed on Sundays and public holidays.
|Daylight Saving Time to September 30th||8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.|
|October 1st to Eastern Standard Time||8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Eastern Standard Time to Daylight Saving Time
||8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
625 Birchmount Road
Scarborough, ON M1K 1R1