Back to Gallery
COVID-19 Protocols - Read More
Set on a picturesque 127-acre property, Meadowvale Cemetery is known for its two-acre wildlife sanctuary, award-winning landscape architecture and charming rural landscape. The cemetery has been proudly serving Brampton, Mississauga and neighbouring communities since 1981.
- Single graves that can accommodate up to two burial containers (caskets or cremation urns) with a flat marker
- Single graves adjacent to a fieldstone wall, where a marker can be placed
- Single graves that can accommodate up to two burial containers (caskets or cremation urns) and permit an upright monument
- Larger lots of two or more graves that permit an upright monument
- Glass fronted niches within the Crematorium Chapel
- Garden Wall Niches with bronze fronts that can be inscribed
- Trellis Niches and Pond Niches with granite fronts for inscriptions
- Cremation burial options include Curb Cremation Burial Plots, Cremation Burial Plots which permit an upright monument
- Memorial boulders and urn spaces along the banks of the pond
- Ashes can be scattered within the Wildlife Sanctuary, or the Forest of Remembrance
- Burial in a grave or family lot
- Ashes may also be placed in a cremation ossuary
Garden of Remembrance
Another option for those who prefer cremation is our award-winning Garden of Remembrance with its breathtaking gardens and serene natural surroundings. The Garden is made up of three distinct areas where ashes can be buried or placed in a niche.
- The Eternal Gardens are marked by a central fountain and surrounded by low walls and floral gardens. Urns can be placed within or adjacent to the walls.
- The Memorial Lawns is a peaceful area filled with trees, featuring cremation lots permitting upright granite monuments.
- The Pond of Reflection has natural boulders lining its shore to accommodate niches with bronze markers. Many alcove niches with granite fronts overlook the large, serene pond.
Natural Burial Options
The cemetery features a natural burial section, adjacent to a wildlife preservation area, providing families a more natural environment to return remains to the earth. To promote the natural process, embalming is only permitted if biodegradable solutions are used; biodegradable caskets, shrouds or urns must be used, and burial vaults are not allowed. Each grave accommodates one casket plus one cremated remains, or two cremated remains. Memorial inscriptions are etched on one of the four granite obelisks.
To preserve the natural growth, tokens of remembrance such as artificial or live flowers may not be placed on graves. The grass will not be mowed with the exception of pathways, to discourage people from walking on the graves.
8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday to Saturday
We are closed on Sundays and public holidays.
|Daylight Saving Time to September 30th||8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.|
|October 1st to Eastern Standard Time||8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Eastern Standard Time to Daylight Saving Time
||8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
7732 Mavis Road
Brampton, ON L6Y 5L5